My third year of PhD studies started. I remember when I was the first year student and we had some seminar with the third year Phd students. They seemed so bright and clever to me. Now I should seem so bright and clever to someone from the first course, but this is rather impossible 🙂
Anyway, extremely busy fall-semester has started and I should make some plans. First I will focus on my plans for the summer:
– My first scientific article for the journal – European Journal of Teacher Education – was accepted last week. So, I started it in November 2009, presented it to EJTE this March and now it is accpeted. Nice!
– PLE chapter – no news. I am starting to lose hope that it will be published at all.
– I did not started preparing any new articles, but we redesigned the article about induction year and LKB model and presented it to journal again, now waiting for the result
– I contributed quite lot to the IntelLEO – to D5.2, D4.2 and started preparing the testing phase.
– I prepared for my courses that i will teach this autumn
– I started analyzing epoabi data
And this autumn I:
– plan to pass courses like Philosophy of Education (4 ECTS), Learning and Teaching Higher Education (6 ECTS), Practice of Research is Social Sciences (6 ECTS). After passing these courses, my formal studies in TLU are completed, only presentation in seminar once a year should be done. Excellent.
– will be teaching course for bachelor students as co-teacher about personal learning environment and e-portfolio. But I have also with master students of educational technology practice to conduct. My responsibility is to design and the course, coordinate the practice at workplace, read and provide feedback to the reflection of each week, evaluate the assignments and conduct the practice seminar.
– will conduct data collection phase of my studies. October-November 20 teachers will use the IntelLEO technologies in the accreditation context and that trial will give me hopefully needed data
– in spring I hope to prepare to articles based on the collected data
– epoabi data analysis and preparation of development should be started this autumn
I hope this is enough, seems like too much anyway.